Our LockedIn® technology is a soil stabilisation technique that has been in development since 2015. This remediation technology is based on the physio-chemical reaction between a chemical and soil to reduce the mobility of any contaminants present.
Using this soil stabilisation process, our clients have seen massive savings entering the millions of £s/€s.
LockedIn® allows us to treat the material on site in a purpose built treatment area and presents the following advantages:
- Cost savings compared to other methods available
- No transportation costs associated with off-site disposal
- The waste is now a resource and can be used on-site
- The process can often incorporate geotechnical improvements as part of the process
- The process is quick and material can be re-used after validation which can be as quick as 14 days
- Can stabilise a wide range of contaminants or a mix of contaminants
- Can be done either in-situ or ex-situ mixing methods dependent on the site requirements