Environmental Awareness Training
While ATG Group cannot prevent spills occurring, we can provide high-quality training to prepare businesses and organisations to handle the situation and minimise impact. Selected personnel can be trained in the correct deployment of safety and containment equipment. This ensures a company that should a spillage occur it can be handled “in-house” but also have the added security of calling upon ATG Group should the need arise. Training courses are presented by instructors who have hands-on experience and can be provided at the client’s premises.
The main purpose of such a seminar is to encourage staff to develop their own methods of dealing with a variety of spill situations and to highlight the importance of containing a spill within the site.
The seminar includes an introduction to the potential risks, methods of dealing with such risk, including the use of safety and containment equipment, demonstrations in the use of the equipment and recommendations for a contingency plan.
A typical seminar includes the following:
- 2-hour lecture outlining various aspects of Environmental Awareness including Health and Safety
- Video of absorbents and bio-products in use
- A section outlining pollution incidents and legislation
- Practical demonstrations with products
- Hands-on training with materials and equipment
- 10-15 minute test with a Certificate in Environmental Awareness being awarded to candidates who reach an acceptable level
What We Ask Of You
In order to undertake the seminar we require from you the following:
- A Television or Projector
- 205 Litre Steel Drum containing water
For More Information
Contact Bernard Mullan on 02870 343787 or firstname.lastname@example.org